Terms & Conditions
The terms and conditions detailed below are applicable to all transactions made on LampShopOnline. By using this site, the user is agreeing their acceptance of these terms and conditions. On placing an order, the user confirms their acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully as LampShopOnline can take no liability for negligence when reading these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
In any case that these terms and conditions are deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable, by an adept court of jurisdiction any condition shall be removed and the all other provisions shall continue.
The below terms and conditions are governed by the Law of England and parties hereafter submit to the jurisdiction of English courts.
- Every purchase order made through this website is subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- We retain the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. This includes the right to amend, remove or vary the content of anything displayed on the website, without notice.
- The website user takes entire responsibility to read these terms each time they place an order.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights. Once an order has been placed, the website user assures their agreement of these terms and conditions and we will treat their order as an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The Description of Goods
- All images and product descriptions displayed on the website are only for the approximate description of goods.
- Product specifications may vary depending on supplier and should not be taken as an affirmative description of the product being sold. For detailed specifications the buyer should contact us either via e-mail or telephone, details of which are available under the ‘contact us’ page.
- All product specifications have been gathered from accessible sources either by our suppliers or reliable public sources. LampShopOnline’s intentions are that all information displayed is as accurate as possible. However, LampShopOnline cannot guarantee the complete accuracy of the information displayed within this website and will not take responsibility for any lack of accuracy.
- All orders placed are confirmation of the website users acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- LampShopOnline may refuse an order for any reason.
- Should the products ordered not be available, LampShopOnline will notify the customer. The customer will then be given the opportunity to either wait for the goods to return to stock, or cancel the order and be issued with a full refund within 28 days.
- All orders are subject to availability.
- Where more than one brand is advertised, we will supply our best buy at that time.
Payment and Price
- The price of the goods will be clearly displayed on the products page within the website. This price is exclusive of VAT, and does not include delivery charges.
- The complete price, including VAT and delivery charges can always be seen in the shopping cart, before completing your order.
- Once an order has been received, LampShopOnline will notify the buyer, by e-mail, the price and description of the goods ordered. This e-mail will also include information pertaining to the customer’s rights to cancel the order.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards, details of which are displayed within the website.
- Incorrect information may result in a delay with your order.
- It is the customers responsibility to provide LampShopOnline with:
- accurate card details
- an accurate billing address
- accurate contact details (telephone and e-mail)
- Orders delivered throughout the UK will usually be dispatched and delivered within 1-4 working days once the order has been accepted by both parties and payment has been cleared.
- LampShopOnline takes no liability for the losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the delay in delivery of goods.
- If we are currently showing no stock for an item you have ordered we will notify you and you will be given the entitlement to either wait until they return to stock, or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 28 days.
- Delivery will be made to the address detailed by the customer.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that arrangements are in place to take delivery.
Cancellations and Returns
- The customer may cancel the order at any point prior to dispatch.
- Should the customer wish to cancel the order prior to dispatch, payment shall be refunded in full within 28 days.
- The customer should inspect the products upon receipt and notify LampShopOnline within 3 days should the goods be faulty or damaged.
- Should the customer fail to notify LampShopOnline within 3 days, the customer will be judged to have accepted the goods.
- Should the products be faulty or damaged, LampShopOnline shall take responsibility for recovery of the goods from the customer within 28 days of delivery. The customer will also be entitled to a full refund if the goods are deemed to be faulty/damaged by LampShopOnline.
- It is entirely the responsibility of the customer to notify LampShopOnline should they receive any incorrect products or a shortage of products, within 3 days of acceptance of delivery.
- It is at the discretion of LampShopOnline wether a replacement or credit will be issued.
Should you have any complaint, please contact us through the details listed on the contact page. We will attempt to reply to any complaint within 7 days, with informative information regarding the action that will be taken to resolve your issue. We appreciate any feedback from customers and endeavour to ensure your shopping experience with us is as enjoyable and problem free as possible.